Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Grauso

I went to dr. Grauso in hopes to get help with lyme disease and candida but he insisted that I didn't have these issues and wanted to treat me for something else, I have been tested for lyme somewhere else and clearly have it and candida was diagnosed elsewhere also, and it is obvious I had it, he then just decided he wasn't going to treat me anymore without even consulting me about this! I tried to reschedule to see him and my phone calls got ignored as well as messages I left. He did not diagnose me right and I am glad I listened to my instincts or else would have been being treated for the wrong thing and it could of worsened my condition! They were nice people in the beginning but found them to be unprofessional and inaccurate later on.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Joe Grauso is brilliant, kind, gentle, and most of all caring the wait can be a bit long at times but it is worth the wait

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

We love everyone at the office! My husband, 3 children, and I all come to see them. The staff is very knowledgeable and pleasant, greets you right when you walk in by name. Dr Grauso takes the time to explain everything and makes you feel at ease and is really great with the kids. Mati is also very sweet and answers any and all of my questions, whether it's about insurance or nutritional supplements or diet/exercise as she is also a certified personal trainer. They are very accommodating with scheduling, and even in an emergency, they will find the time to see us. Nobody has ever made me feel silly when I call over the phone to ask a question, which is a refreshing difference from other doctor's offices I have dealt with. The later office hours are perfect for my husband too because he can schedule evening appointments.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Grauso is the most knowledgeable, kind,patient,mild mannered chiropractor I have ever had the privilege of knowing..

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013