Ratings for Dr. Roxanne J. Abitbol

I was in and out of the office in 10 minutes, no testing was done, and I received a bill for over $100. I contacted the staff, which were no help, so I asked to speak to the doctor, and when I received a call back it was the office manager again. She informed me the doctor wouldn't speak to me and that I would have to pay the billed amount. Thanks for all your help doc!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Been there numerous times with my daughter. Staff helpful and accomodating. Dr. Abitol always knowledgeable. Wait time always no more than a few minutes.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Abitbol is always extremely helpful and professional whenever I have met with her. She has helped me and my family with a variety of issues and was always patient in listening to our concerns and knowledgeable and effective in treating them. I have recommended her to friends who have had similar, positive experiences with Dr. Abitbol as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I had a good experience with Dr. Abitbol. I only waited for a few minutes before she saw me and she patiently listened to all of my concerns before examinimg me. The issue has cleared up since being treated by her. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Abitbol was prompt and very pleasant. I can be quite annoying to dermatologists as I have fair skin and am a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to skin cancer and sun damage, but she was very patient and answered each one of my questions in detail and knowledgeably. She gave me as much time as I needed and a thorough and professional examination. I will certainly be back for my next screening, and I give her my unqualified recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very pleasant doctor. Knowledgeable and took the time to explain my condition and what I need to do to treat it. The staff was also very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Waited for almost an hour in the waiting room. I was the only person there. Waited more in the treatment room. Dr. spent all of 2 minutes looking at me. She didn't even wipe of my makeup. Gave me a script for a cream and sent me on my way. Staff VERY rude.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Roxanne J. Abitbol's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HealthPartners