Ratings for Dr. David W. Kennedy

Several sinus surgeries prior to seeing Dr Kennedy. Outstanding staff and bed side manor. Found cause of headaches and immediately went to work. I have faith in my first surgeon, but he moved away and his replacement felt uneasy with the location of the surgery needed to be performed. I would highly recommend Dr Kennedy to anyone suffering form sinus issues.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

had 12 operations for sinus by other doctors before dr kennedy i feel he saved my sight and life very good dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is THE BEST doctor. I have had 5 sinus surgeries and went to him because of continued problems. I had an ENT that I had gone to for 18 yrs who could not figure out why I kept getting infections. Dr. Kennedy is beyond thorough as far as your exam. He scopes you like you have never been scoped before. He was able to determine my problem during my first visit and did surgery right in the office. My doctor of 18 yrs completely missed the boat. My experience with Dr. Kennedy was far more superior than with any other ENT that I have gone to and I have gone to many. He is the TOP ENT Doctor in the world as far as I am concerned. He was not pushing surgery on me and he has alot of experience treating people who have had multiple sinus procedures with continued problems. My experience with Dr. Kennedy and The Hospital of the University of PA were wonderful because Dr. Kennedy is a Work-Class Physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I went to Dr Kennedy after I had surgery because I was not getting better. He was VERY through and spent a good deal of time with me. He said that I did not need further surgery and I should see out an Allergist to try and help me. After my consult with him I soon realized why he is rated "one of the top Doc's in the country"

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Yes, he learned about endoscopic sinus sugery from Drs. Messerklinger and Stamberg in Graz, Austria and brought it to the US. However, anyone he examines is told they need surgery, no guarantee of cure, but have the surgery, wait 5 years and see if you improve. I am not joking! I have not known of anyone he first tried antibiotics or anything aggressive with before recommending surgery. So many times the blood levels of oral antibotics are not suffice to eradicate a chronic or acute infection, however trying this before surgery is out of the question for him. You see, I know this because I've had 4 sinus surgeries that failed. I then meet up with an honest dr. and after a 3 week course of iv antibiotics, I have been well for several years. The surgeries made the condition worse, not better. Look into this if you have infection you can't resolve, BEFORE his surgery. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

If you are going to an ent, make it david kennedy as he brought the endocscopic sinus surgery to the us. other ents in philadelphia are either butchers or prone to lying to cover another mistakes. do you want imitation or the real thing. If you go to other philadephia ents or rather ****s, you have to be careful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. David W. Kennedy's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1972)