Ratings for Dr. Ismail Bokhari

He is a very good heart doctor he has saved my mom i would go to him only

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Unfortunately even with an appointment you must plan on 90 minute wait--minimum!-- and frequently 2and 1\2 hours or more. Way too many demands on his time and too many emergencies to meet his aps on time. Otherwise no complaints.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Bokhari needs a competent office manager. We showed up ten minutes prior to our 2:30 p.m. appointment . At 3:00 p.m. we were taken back to an exam room , seen by nurse, vitals taken and given an EKG. At 3:45 our ride was going to leave us. I told this to the receptionist and asked how much longer. She said there were 3 or 4 people ahead of us and couldn't say , or even guess how much longer we would have to wait. She politely apologized and sounded sincere. We had no choice but to reschedule and leave rather than being stranded. I understand doctors can have busy days and sometimes get behind, plus Dr. Bokhari is highly sought after. However, still waiting to be seen for an hour and a half is unacceptable! If it happens next time , we will charge for our time waiting.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I would recommend Dr Bokhari to any and all patients as I have been to at least 4 cardiologists in Kingman and he is thee only one who diagnosed me correctly and I am doing 100% better than I have in the last 25 years!!! Thank you Dr Bokhari!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011