You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Z. Said

I have seen Doctor Said for issues with my weight and fibromyalgia. He ordered a lot of labs and put me back on the straight and narrow with high potency vitamins. I was able to be treated and haven't needed to go back since.. Thank you Dr. Said!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My mother went to Dr. Said for help with ALS/Lou Gehrigs disease. She was lead to believe he was treating someone with the same thing who was showing improvement in the beginning. He treated her for approximately 10 weeks and it was the worst 10 weeks ever. Between dealing with the rudest, non compassionate receptionist I've ever met Donna Root, after finding out he really has NO other patient that has this same disease, after multiple issues hundreds of dollars wasted in my opinion if you have this particular disease look else where. Dr. Said may be the best in another area but I really wish we'd been informed earlier on that he really had no clue about my moms particular situation. We have no time to waste and this was wasted time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Said only after all certified medical doctors insisted I must undergo surgery for serious pancreas and liver issues. Dr. Said required many more test then any other doctor before he came to any conclusion. After cleaning out my system and changing my poor eating habits, all my medical issues were solved and my test now show I no longer need any surgery. Dr. Said saved me from being disabled from a surgery by getting to the cause of the problem instead of just removing the damaged body parts. He also recommended me to Board Certified Doctors for issues best left to them. He is a person who can be highly trusted.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Doctor Said is an amazing physician who has special skills in diagnostics and he got to the bottom of my health problems, even though my case was very difficult. He's easy to talk to and he encouraged me to take the steps needed to improve my health.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. James Z. Said's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Doctor Said for issues with my weight and fibromyalgia. He ordered a lot of labs and put me back on the straight and narrow with high potency vitami..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother went to Dr. Said for help with ALS/Lou Gehrigs disease. She was lead to believe he was treating someone with the same thing who was showing improvemen..."

May 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JAMES" to "JAMES Z."

October 21, 2013