Ratings for Dr. David J. MCCANN

Terrible bedside manner. In the medical field many feel having intelligence AND compassion are the perfect ingredients for a wonderful doctor. Sadly this doctor lacks compassion. Patients need to know that they are in the care of someone who actually "cares" for them. Perhaps he favors some patients over others, I cannot say, but my past visits with this doctor have had me leaving the office feeling worse then I had going in. I do wish anyone who sees this doctor is treated kindly, if you don't care for kindness from your doctor, then you're in luck, he's just the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

What a great doctor! I came in to the ER in a complete panic with my toddler who had a fall (I thought he may have sprained or broken his wrist). My son and I were both a mess. Dr McCann was able to make my son laugh through it all! I hope I never, EVER, have to go back to an ER again, but if I do, I hope he's around.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. David J. MCCANN's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2002)

Oxford