Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Rexine

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr.Rexine. she had a caring way about her, she never rushed through an appointment but was definitely running behind almost every appointment I had with her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr.Rexine is fantastic. Granted, she has been late getting to me but that's the price one pays for having a concerned, dedicated health care professional. When she did see me, she never appeared rushed or impatient. She extended the same personal care to my family members as she did to me. Just bring a good book along to appts!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I love Dr. Rexine! She is so friendly and personable, kind, caring, and gentle. In regards to the previous poster: I had to turn in paperwork for her to sign for my mat leave and got it back within a reasonable time. And it is completely normal for the dr to just come in at the end to deliver the baby---that's usually how things work--they can't stay with you the entire time---they have other people to visit. The only negative is that she was usually 30-45 minutes late when I had afternoon appointments (but quick and on-time for morning appointments). She was open to our wishes during pregnancy and delivery and always took the time to thoroughly answer any questions or concerns we had. I would recommend her 100%. Such a great person!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Very personable. She was there from telling me I was pregnant until holding up the baby at delivery. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Don't go to this doctor if you need any paper work back. i have spent over an hour on the phone trying to get my disability forms back, then I don't get all of them back either. She was very unhelpful during my delivery. She was there when I first came in and then didn't show up until the baby was half way out. I didn't mind that since I prefer to be left alone however I don't like being charged an astronomical amount for 20 minutes of service. Stay away from this doctor and Centra Care (the clinic she works for) other wise you'll be asking yourself how many doctors does it take to screw in a lightbulb.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. Christina M. Rexine's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Illinois