Ratings for Dr. Deepa G. Bhatt

Dr. Deepa Bhatt is an excellent dentist. She took the time to explain every procedure she was doing. For example, when I got a filling, Dr. Deepa Bhatt was very thorough while explaining the process. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Deepa Bhatt to everyone. She is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Bhatt is truly one of a kind. She looks at her patients like they are people and not just a number, I honestly feel at home when I walk into her office.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have a dentist now that puts me at ease and takes care of me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Bhatt's professionalism and knowledge made my visit to her office a very relaxing and enjoyable one. Her staff was excellent, very professional and made you feel part of a family. I came in for my appointment did not have to wait, and i was seen to in a very timely fashion and never felt i was rushed through the procedures. I would highly recommend Dr Bhatt to anyone who is looking for a Dentist that takes the time and care for all their patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012