You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo

Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo's Ratings

My former GP retired and I had to find a new one. This doc was nearby. I saw her once. Unlike the other reviewers, I can't say that I found her to be anything special. Standard GP with the standard GP spiel for a 55-yr old patient: blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose. For me, her youth is not a plus. I felt like she couldn't relate to someone my age. There's a big life difference between someone in their thirties and someone in their fifties. Not just in health, but other challenges and I feel like she doesn't get that. Didn't call me with test results, but I ordered my own copy from the lab. I will probably keep looking for a GP for that once-in-awhile crisis when I need one ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I love Dr. Colpo....she is thorough and takes time with her patients. She always calls you with test results and explains them to you. She takes an interest in your care and listens. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I am not one who likes to go to the Doctor nor do I take my health care very seriously until it is too late. She takes the time to care, tells me like it is and doesn't take any nonsense. I like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

I love Dr. Colpo, very helpful. She cares, doesn't make you feel like your just a number, she listens, I never feel as if I have to explain my health problems over and over again she always remembers from my last visit no matter how long ago. I'd recommend her for anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][238898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

Dr. Colpo is a great doctor - although she is young but feels like an old-fashioned doctor because she takes the time to talk to you. She didn't make me feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend her. She is a great doctor and a very nice and caring person. Five Star Rating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

SHE IS A NEW DOCTOR AND VERY FRIENDLY.SHE WILL TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE VERY OFTEN. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

Took some time to to get the appointment but i felt that it was well worth it. The office staff was nice enough to book two appointments for me in one day. And Dr. Colpo was very helpful on questions about my medical as well as making sure insurance covered it. Also they do the all the blood drawing there no driving to another location just to have some blood drawn...Highly recommend..W/H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238895].votes_count ]]