Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Cook

I worked for him years ago and this Dr needs his Medical Lic. revoked. Let's just say I did not work there long. I would not take my pets to him. Lots of Immoral behavior at this Doctors office. I still don't understand why he is still in practice. I read someone's comment below and they hit the nail on the head with his attitude and hatefulness. If anyone knew what I did behind the scenes they would be shocked.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr has an extremely nasty attitude. Says hateful things about the patients and employees. The office is an old tanning salon so the walls do not reach the ceiling. His whispering is clearly heard by everyone. He was calling one of his employees stupid constantly and he gossips about the patients like a high school kid. He treats you satisfactory until its time to get your sleep appliance. After that he can bill your insurance and get his check then treats you like your not important anymore. Did a little research on him and he was in trouble with the board in 2007. He has some serious customer service issues.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

got a mouthpiece for sleep apnea from this dr. It is uncomfortable and doesn't work, dr did not want to see me to make adjustments because he already got his money. This dr sucks and his staff is rude. I don't trust him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

This dentist is the biggest jerk ever. Over drilled two back molars which caused me infection that lead to 2 root canals and ultimately the extraction of both. Then on 2 occasions I requested my x-rays and his staff was rude to my new dentist offices assistant and then dr cook got on the phone on the second call and hung up on my new dentist office. I plan on filling a compliant with MetLife patient services department. He is a terrible dentist and pretty much a sorry POS too!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Great dentist. Very friendly staff. Takes great care of his patients!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I went in to have my teeth cleaned and X-rayed. They spent about 20 minutes on my teeth and one hour trying to sell me something I don't want. This has been the typical visit for me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011