Ratings for Dr. Ruksana Talaksi

Excellent Dentist, all my kids love Dr. Talaski, she is very energetic, very patient, always take time to talk to my kids. The staff is very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was totally dissatisfied with this entire experience. From the receptionist to the Dentist. This dentist supposedly specializes in Children's dentistry however, she didn't appear to know anything about children. My son used to love the dentist before going here. She seemed nervous and impatient. My son was having a cavity filled for the first time. He was given laughing gas, but was still nervous. My son could pick up on her anxiety and he became even more upset and frustrated. So instead of attempting to calm him down...she kept looking at me with a confused look on her face. After about 15 minutes, she suggested that we try again except next time she wanted to put him to sleep...which just happened to be $500--not covered by insurance and had to be paid upfront!!!! (that's RIDICULOUS). I was appalled and left. I paid for the gas that he received (overpriced at $84) and left. A few weeks later I received a $90 bill for NO SERVICE. When I called, she said it was for her time...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014