Ratings for Dr. Juanita Edwards

Have been a patient for over a year and have been very pleased with the quality of care. I am currently working with a team of doctors including neurosurgeon to battle disabling pain. Dr Edwards is compassionate, caring, and listens to the needs and works with me to get to root cause of pain. Very pleased with her staff. You can't come across a more caring, compassionate l and helpful staff

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Edwards is rude and condescending. The way she spoke to me is unbelievable and unethical. I would never use her again and in fact, I'm going to file a grievance with the medical board. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor in my entire life. Please do not use this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Was a patient for over a year in that time I witnessed her go from a caring physician for the patient to one of greed and not wanting to be questioned about side effects of medications and does not want to listen when you are describing the side effects of the medicine.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

the worst doctor and worst staff i have been to in a long time..will never go back to her....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I have been very happy with the way Dr. Edwards is attending to me. I could not have asked for a better Dr and the thing that I love is she really is caring about what she does and cares about others feelings. I would send anyone to her

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

First two visits with Dr. Edwards was great, the third visit was awful.She had me in tears by time I left her office all because I did not take a medication that was prescribed out of 3 others she had me on. She raised her voice at me and treated me as if I was a child. Her office staff messed my appt up twice and I had to prove to them that it was their mistake or I was going to be billed a no show, luckily I still had the appt. card.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011