Ratings for Dr. Deborah H. Atkin

Dr Atkin and her staff are among the "Top Docs" in USA. I have used many having lived in various countries and at different jobs(long time military too)--She is a perfectionist--always cheerful-highly professional-reasonable rates-and all around "nice person". Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I love visiting this office for maintenance of my aging skin. Dr. Atkin is supremely knowledgeable about state of the art procedures and understands the perfect line of not doing too much, but getting great anti-aging results. I am always happy that I have done any given procedure and still come out looking like myself.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I recently had treatment at Dr. Atkin's office for the first time. I was so impressed with her & the staff was fabulous! They made me feel so comfortable, as if they had known me for years! I was nervous, because this was the first cosmetic treatment I had done, but they put me right at ease. I love the results & will definitely go back. I absolutely would recommend this office to all my friends!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Deborah H. Atkin's Credentials

At Dermatology & Laser of Del Mar, I offer a variety of general and cosmetic dermatology treatments, including Juvéderm®, Ulthera®, BOTOX® Cosmetic, laser skin resurfacing, and Thermage®. I can also help to improve skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, scarring, and many others. Patients come to me with concerns ranging from mild conditions to more severe skin diseases. Since skin problems can make people very self-conscious, I strive to help patients feel comfortable and at ease in my office. I put a high value on the doctor-patient relationship and do my best to answer any and all questions or concerns patients may have. My goal is to improve the health of your skin and bring out your natural beauty. If you are considering skin restoration treatments, like microdermabrasion, Coolsculpting by ZELTIQ™, or other advanced options, I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss how you can reach your aesthetic goals.

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1993)