Ratings for Dr. Manal M. Elfahal

Best dentist office I've ever been to. I used to live close by, which is why I selected this office to begin with, but now I drive all the way from Concord to visit this office. Dr Elfahal is gentle yet efficient, and is very kind and sociable. Her office staff and hygienists are great as well. I would recommend her practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Beautiful office, nice staff, wonderful dentist very patient with my son, he is looking forward to going back

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I was very pleased with this office for years I was only able to go to the large chains of dentists because of the insurance that I had. I was happy to see Dr. Elfahal accepted Aetna. I was so happy with the staff and the office everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I would definitley recommend this office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

she is ok but her staff is so poor. did she hire high school drop-for for her staff? she lost her reputation because of her staff. how sad.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011