Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Walmann

I had two root canals and he was so good, that I actually fell asleep during the procedure. amazing!! Thank you Dr. Walmann and his assistant Sherry. I appreciate your care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

This was the WORST experience that I have ever had. I had a root canal done and for the last 5 minutes I could feel everything. I was screaming and crying with pain and all that Dr Walmann could say is that I needed to hold still and relax so he could finish. Nothing about my pain? I was in so much pain when I left; I very well could have wrecked because of the amount of pain I was in. He took my payment and sent me out the door. No paperwork on things to do or not do. I decided to write this review because I don't want anybody to have to experience this again!

Submitted August 6, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Walmann for any of your endodontist needs. He was recommended by my dentist following my feeling pain at the site of a new crown/filling for a couple of weeks. Dr Walmann's chair-side manner was very professional and soothing to the understandable fears I had about needing a possible root canal. He quickly determined during a thorough examination that I had nerve irritation / inflammation due to anesthetic administered at the time of the crown placement. He prescribed a regiment of anti-inflammatory medication which did the trick! I'm extremely grateful for his on-target diagnosis and successful treatment without the need to drill!! Thank you, Dr. Walmann.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014