Ratings for Dr. Jack R. MacKler

Dr. Mackler is attentive and very personable. He's cured my back issues with excellent care!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Really a nice person, works hard to work with his patients. Great hours and great location. I am completely satisfied with my treatment so far, and the professional atmosphere of the office. Dr. Mackler is flexible with schedules and it appears the he does his best to solve my physical ailments. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a physical therapist in downtown DC

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Mackler is a great chiropractor! I've been seeing him for a year and he's really helped me with back pain. He's attentive, thorough and quick! As good as it gets!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

5 Reasons You Should See Jack Mackler for your Chiropractic Care. 1) He's very flexible scheduling wise. He often works his schedule around his patients, and not the other way around. 2) His office is clean, comfortable and centrally located, just steps from both Farragut North and Farragut West. 3) He remembers both personal and health related information about patients and takes meticulous notes - he rarely needs you to rundown your symptoms again during your next visit. 4) He's nice, friendly and trustworthy - something that's very important when a doctor is going to be examining you in just a gown. 5) Your back/neck will feel immediately better after visiting him. He's very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I have been a patient for over 4 yrs and am very satisfied with the treatment I receive from Dr. Mackler.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Mackler is extremely talented. I have had chronic neck pain for years and he is consistently able to fix my pain issues. He is flexible and spends as much time as you need in order to rally address the problem. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I had chronic lower back pain for three years on and off - I'd had x-rays taken, I sat on an exercise ball at work, I tried physical therapy, I was doing weight classes at the gym 3x/week to strengthen my back, and nothing was working. Then I followed a co-worker's recommendation to see Dr. Mackler. Right away, he put up the x-ray I'd brought and pointed out things about my back that my regular doctor and physical therapist had missed. I hadn't been sure what to expect from chiropractice and it is not a massage by any means - but it's not painful, and Dr. Mackler is quick and professional. I hadn't realized until that moment that I had a dull ache all the time. I started out going twice a week, then once, then once every two weeks and I am having longer and longer periods of no pain - it is amazing. And Dr. Mackler helped me remodel my life activities, especially sitting at work, to help prevent the pain in addition to treating it. Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Mackler's great - he's always been very attentive and thorough. He's willing to work around your schedule so that your appointment is at a convenient time. And since I started going to him about six months ago, I feel much better. Plus he's a very nice guy.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Mackler for almost 20 years. He has always been there to help me when my back problems flare up. He promptly returns phone calls, and his appointment schedule fits my needs. I trust him. He is always very considerate and professional. I rarely wait more than 5 minutes to see him at my appoinment time, which is rare for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Mackler was more interested in me as an income source than as a patient he wanted to heal. Instead of helping me find realistic ways to diminish neck pain, he made unrealistic suggestions ("don't use a laptop computer"). He was condescending and arrogant. Definitely disrecommend this one.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Jack R. MacKler's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1984)