Ratings for Dr. Slava Abdelrehim

FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR, IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. SMILES AND WELCOMES, HELP WITH THE CHECK IN PROCESS, A SPECIAL WELCOME FROM DR. SLAVA BEFORE MY EXAM TIME. I DID KNOW I WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. EVERY MEMBER OF THIS TEAM IS FRIENDLY, CONCERNED, AND DOES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE. I'M VERY HAPPY THEY HAVE COME TO MY AREA!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Slava is an excellent dentist who provides top notch dental work in the Southern New Hampshire area. I can say that because I had "ok" dentists during my life but Dr. Slava is hands down the best at keeing me comfortable during my visit. She is the best because I "had" a great fear of dentists and you all know how that goes...Dental fear is pretty over the top when you think of it. I am so relaxed when I visit and she makes the experience a low key and very one on one. You absolutely will have her attention once she is in the room. She is always thorough in explaining any dental work that needs to be performed. As an added bonus, she is very fast (not in a bad way) so you don't have to keep your mouth open forever. I would recommend her to anyone! So if you want a great dental experience with a high tech facility then you have found the place. I would recommend her to anyone including mom!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I've been Dr. Slava's patient for nearly a decade. Dr. Slava is of high integrity and provides the highest quality dental care in the area. I started as an Invisalign patient and then moved onto further cosmetic work. She transformed my smile for which I get many compliments. "NO ADJUSTMENTS" or any issues at all since she placed all of this work. By the way, Dr. Slava was never late in seeing me. Actually she saw me early or on time. I have only heard great things from her patients in the Southern New Hampshire area. Dr. Slava has a very large following in the Southern New Hampshire area. Don't know what this other reviewer talking about...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Slava is the absolute WORST dentist I have EVER seen. She saw me after a cleaning. My hygienist told me that I needed a small filling in one of my molars. Once Dr. Slava saw me, one small filling turned into 4 crowns. She told me that my teeth were weak and that crowns were the only way to go. After investing in these "necessary" crowns, my bite kept feeling off and painful. She was repeatedly late in seeing me. Once I had to wait an hour beyond my appointment. I had to have my bite adjusted 6 times before I finally gave up and went elsewhere. The second dentist I saw said that I never should have been told I needed crowns. They were completely unnecessary. And they were done poorly and had to be replaced by my new dentist. Dr. Slava and Hudson Dental Associates were clearly trying to "upsell me" and rip me off. I've since heard from others in the Southern NH area that Dr. Slava does this a lot. This woman should not be allowed near anyone's mouth. She is the definitiion of greed.

Submitted September 29, 2013