Ratings for Dr. Evan Katz

A close friend referred me to Dr. Katz, after a severe auto accident. The compassion and care exemplified, far exceeded my expectations. My range of motion , muscle tone and stamina increased, while my pain continued to lessen.I felt right at home at the office and his staff act as personal care assistants making an already hard adjustment, that much easier. C. Cook

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

They helped me so much! I was in pain for a long time and tried everything, well, I thought everything, until I saw Dr.Katz. the whole office cares and helps you. You are not in and out of the office. They do everything they can to help, and they do!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

By far, the BEST chiropractic TEAM with whom I have worked. Their knowledge, their complete care and going for the root problem. You have to do the work to help yourself heal, but they make it easy. The entire staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Evan Katz has over the last 14 years helped me on several occasions with miscellaneous back issues and back pain. His expertise is unparalleled and his knowledge and constant research keeps him on the forefront of science. He is pleasant and friendly and always looking to heal and help before anything else. I can highly recommend Dr. Katz!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Evan Katz gave me back my quality of life after a car accident. I had tried PT, dry needling, massage, rolfing, etc. and after seeing Dr. Katz for a few months he got me back on track and out of pain! Thanks Dr. Katz!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Katz after a car accident. I was willing to try most anything to get out of pain. I had tried physical therapy, acupuncture, pain pills, prolotherapy, facet injections etc... I was reluctant at first to let a chiropractor mess with my neck. Dr. Katz is different than the other chiropractors, not just an adjustment and out the door. His office does so much more, physical therapy, etc..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011