Dr. Jason Arthurs

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Jason Arthurs

Dr. Arthurs is a soft spoken and respectable dentist. I started seeing him 5 years ago (while having issues during my first pregnancy) because they use digital xrays. Since then, my brother & his wife, my mother, my husband and (now) 3 kids have all seen him. He is EXCELLENT! But I also want to identify that Ruth is one of the best billing specialist I've ever had that was willing to work with me to prioritize the work I needed done. I cannot give any higher rating. The clinic has expanded and there have been kinks to workout but Dr. Arthurs dedication has been consistent. He asks me how my other family members are doing-by name (without their file in front of him). Ruth and the office staff always ask how the kids are doing- in fact she actually requests me to bring photos!!! My oldest 4 year old (I have three), would like you to know that, "the train train tooth doctor is the funnest place except sometimes they forget to give the treasure chest toy." :) Highest Marks!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014