Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Evans

I fell while running and hurt my shoulder. I tried everything- acupuncture, massage, exercise, etc. After two visits to Dr. Evans my shoulder was completely pain free. I have continued as a patient. She is always on time for the appointment and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

After my second back surgery, I could barely walk. I went to Dr. Evans and she treated me with her help I was able to walk within two month of treatment. She also had Julies one of her massage therapist to work on me which has helped me a lot. Before seeing them I had been in a lot of pain. I have come a long way and I don't know what I would had done if I had been treated by her. I of the good thing about it is that her office is close to me and I don't have to go far for my treatment. Dr. Evans is a wonderful chiropractor and very understanding with the pain that I've had. I will recommend her to anyone that is looking for a good chiropractor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

When I was referred to Dr. Evans by my massage therapist Rachel Cuellar, I had been going to a Chiropractor that would make me feel worse than when I went to see him. I feel a lot better now and believe now I have the best of both worlds, Rachel and Dr. Evans !! They are a GREAT pair !! Thank you !!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Before going to Dr.Evans I had chronic back and leg pain. My back would go out at least twice a year. It's been over 2 years now and I haven't had a single back spasm or ache. Dr. Evans also referred me to an amazing massage therapist named Rachel Cuellar. Her treatment has overall improved my day to day life. She has also helped me with affordable care and health tips that extend beyond my appointments. I've recommended Dr.Evans to all of my family and friends and would advise anyone looking for chiropractic care to seek her expertise.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have had anything but a wonderful experience with Dr Evans and her staff. She's very professional, kind & knowledgeable. I am a nurse & have suffered with back pain for years, once I went to her, barely able to walk and using a walker. After several treatments I was able to ditch the walker and get back to work. I feel great & still continue maintenance on my body with the wonderful treatments I receive at Dr Evans office. I am hiking & doing everything without any pain & if the pain does return, I know I can count on Dr Evans to get me feeling normal again. I would definitely highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This doctor is very unprofessional. Was recommended by a new patient of hers. Called and she set up an appt, but when I showed up, doors were locked and she was closed. Called and called and got a call back 20 minutes later claiming I never made an appt. SHE set up the appt for the following week, same time. However, she texted my friend, her other patient, to call ME to cancel stating she was going out of town. I still have yet to hear from actual DR EVANS that my appt is canceled.

Submitted November 19, 2012