Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Underwood

Dr. Underwood is very nice and does a great job. I really feel he does an excellent job and is a very good and competent eye Dr. The office is ran efficiently and he is on schedule most of the time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He's always very helpful and takes time w his patients

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had a wonderful experience here today! The receptionist was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I love how Dr. Underwood explained everything thoroughly and to where it was easy to understand. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr Underwood was great! Very informative on contacts and even helpful with patients that have are diabetics. I've seen him a few times and each time the entire appointment was flawless. I totally recommend his office anytime.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Reception is unorganized & lazy. Dr. Underwood talked me into trying a new brand of contacts. When I wanted to switch back to my old brand a month later, he would not let me. His receptionist tried to charge me $30 just to change back to my old brand. She then told me I would have to wait because they were gonna take lunch! I felt uncomfortable, & I'm not going back. I'm forced to wear contacts that hurt my eyes until I see another eye doctor...nice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Very friendly staff. Was in and out of there quickly. Fitted my 12 yr old daughter with contacts and they were very patient with her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Refit in contacts that did not dry out like my last ones. Friendly front desk person. In and out in about 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Glen A. Underwood's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1996)

Great West