Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Gardner

Have been going to him for many years. He is a true professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been going to this facility since I was very young I was a patient of Dr Moskowitz but he retired. So I started to see Dr Garderner "Oh, I was very impressed with Dr Gardner he took his time very professional and asked all my questions and explained everything to me so that I can understand. I wish I had seen Dr Gardner a long time ago cause he is the best .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I like Dr Gardner as well as his staff. He explains what he thinks he going on as well as a thorough examination. It is easy to get an appointment and he is very good with calling me with test results.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I told him I am sick more than I am well (I was in my early fourties at the time) he said nothing. I was hoping for him to ask some qualifing questions, offer some testing, take a little doctorly interest. Nothing. I paid out of pocket for chelation therapy that he offers. It did absolutley nothing for me except lower my bank acct. by $2,700. Keep an eye out, he billied my insurance company for visits during the chelation that I had already paid for. He used some bogus reason for billing the insurance company. During my 30, yes, 30 chelation treatments I witnessed him treat his staff terribly. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR. HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY. WHAT DR. DOES THEIR OWN BILLING? THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Gardner was recommended to me 15 years ago, when I needed surgery and my long time OBGYN had retired. the surgery was successful, and I was guided from beginning to end with the utmost concern for my well being. I have continued to use Dr. Gardner for all these years. I find him to be most competent, patient and never in too much of a rush to answer questions or give explanations and advice. I have recommended him to my friends, and would certainly continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I was pregnant and found out that my baby would not make it. I ended up having a D&E and Dr. Gardner helped me through it. The procedure went smoothly. He answered all of my questions and concerns. In addition, he returned my phone calls the same day.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Yeah he may be a walking encyclopedia and he does talk fast, but he does not know how to translate this information into real life. He treats every situation by the book and does not get to know the patient as an individual. I found his fast talking annoying after a while because I always left his office with no answers. My last visit with him I told him some things that another physician had explained he took no heed to it and I suffered greatly by his lack of attention to detail. Would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

The doctor talks extrememly fast so sometimes you have to strain to catch everything that he's saying but he is a walking talking encyclopedia. He doesn't give much of his own opinions but he will quote you the American Medical Association recommendations. He is very nice and responsive to questions. He geneally returns calls very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Gardner is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Although he speaks fast, he gives very detailed answers and is very receptive to questions/concerns.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

The office staff is lovely but the two doctors who run the place are extremely rushed all the time, they talk a mile a minute, and never even look at you when they talk. They're qualified and know their job but if you don't udnerstand medical terminology you will be running home and googling everything just to understand what the heck happened.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Andrew A. Gardner's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1988)

Bcn Medicare Advantage