Ratings for Dr. Jim P. Kalhorn

Had ALL my teeth worked on by Dr. Kalhorn redone (crowns and root canals). Stay away! Seriously. Wife just lost another tooth he worked on a few years back (I think this is the third one through out the years). He maybe a nice guy but a really really bad dentist. I would give his staff and his punctuality a higher rating but that would only just boost his rating.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Stay far away! This man will destroy your teeth, over charge you and act like he is a nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Seriously? How are there ANY positive reviews for this guy? He tried his best to bully us out of money, and sent several fraudulent charges to our insurance company. Once saying he performed work on my daughter during the time we were all gone out of the country on vacation! He did two extremely shoddy root canals on me. I ended up with an implant on one, and one the other, he left a broken piece of dental tool behind! Now I have severe infection in that so called root canal and am having a lot of problems and will have to pay to have it fixed. He had to offer bribes to get good reviews.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Was very please with dr. Kalhorn and his honesty and credibility and integrity is of the best I have encountered. Thank you, Stephen H.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

This dentist did a crown and a Root canal on my front tooth he compelelty wrecked my smile the crown was to large for the space in my mouth that it has now damaged the root canal done that day. Also the crown has thrown off my midline damaged my lower teeth. This dentist dr kalhorn was the worst dentist I have ever been to.he destroyed my smile

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

I cannot believe all the great ratings for this dentist. They must all be family and friends. I used him 3 years ago and ended up sending a written complaint about him to the American Dental Association. He is uncompassionate, condescending and cares nothing about a patient's pain. Please research this dentist and the large judgment against him in 2000 brought on by TriCare. As I said, his friends and family must be the ones giving im the high ratings.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Great crowns (5) front and center upper. My smile has changed for the better and the experience was proactive and greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Great Dentist. I had been in terrible pain from a toothache. I walked-in and the office was able to get me an appointment quickly. The procedure was painless and smooth. Very knowledgeable Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I ended up as a walk-in because the dentist I was looking for had moved. Dr. Kalhorn and his staff were very accommodating. I had extensive work done on both the left and right side of my mouth and when it was apparent that I was in pain, Dr. Kalhorn stopped and gave me a different medication until I was comfortable. His staff was friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kalhorn.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011