Ratings for Dr. H.D. Bueddefeld

Genuine, helpful, patient, kind, caring, knowledgeable. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He s the best doctor in Altona it's sad that he never has an opening for new patients however. He takes care of you from beginning to end

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

DR D BUEDDEFELD IN ALTONA IS VERY GOOD AND PATIENT AND CARING. I HAVE HIGH REGARDS FOR HIM AS MY DOCTOR. EGF

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Bueddefeld is the only doctor that wouldn't give up on me. When all of the doctors I had seen in Winnipeg, including an Internal Medicine specialist, couldn't diagnose me...Dr Bueddefeld kept doing the research to find out what was wrong. He ended up finding the first clue of my diagnosis and referred me to an amazing specialist for my rare disease. Dr Bueddefeld continued to support me as my GP, always took the time to listen to my concerns, and always gave me thorough and well-thought-out advice. Due to living in Winnipeg I have finally caved and had my files transferred to a GP here in the city but I will never forget the kindness, patience, knowledge, and perseverance of Dr Bueddefeld.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I had him when I had my car accident a couple of years ago. He is very good

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

the only thing I can say he is to busy and seems rushed but with that said saved my life

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. B is the best we've got in Altona. There is not a more caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. around. We love him and he has become woven into the very fabric of our community over the past 30 or so years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Great Dr at least he cares about his patients sends you for the right tests and seems to make sure that them your not doing so good you can live comfortably

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

This Dr. saved a family member's life recently. This family member was already hospitalized for a couple of days, his own Dr.sent him for an MRI,and then had a local Surgeon see him who informed this family member that he needed his own Dr. to do a stress test on his heart to see if he was strong enough for surgery. However his own Dr. did nothing about this. He was sent home, then 2 days later had another life threatening episode. Thankfully Dr. Bueddefeld was on call that weekend, he recognized this situation as serious, sent him to Winnipeg for surgery, 2 procedures, and he is now doing well. Thank you for saving our loved ones life Dr. Bueddefeld.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Did not seem to hear our concerns. He acted as if not interested in my problem. I will not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011