Ratings for Dr. Narayan P. Verma

I have seen numerous neurologists who give me a pain reliever for my migraines. The pain reliever had varying effectiveness and eventually would stop being effective and it takes a new pain reliever. I still had headaches about 8 or 10 times a month. Dr Verma has examined, tested, scanned and evaluated my condition and has given me a plan to prevent migraine from starting, and then shortening the duration and severity of my attacks. It has been 9 months and while my headaches improved over that time. I can't believe it's been this long. He has given me a new lease on life. I can do my job more effectively, I can travel, I can do things I never was able to do before he was treating me. Thank you Dr Verma.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2020

Dr. Verma is very patient and caring. He answered all my nervous and anxiety~ridden questions. We are so happy to have found him. He is top notch.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

My search for a competent neurologist ended when I saw Dr Verma. Before meeting him I had seen numerous doctors but there was no diagnosis. Dr Verma helped me come out of my critical condition. I am thankful to him for giving me a new life.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

PAM WAS EXCELLENT AND VERY PATIENT AND POLITE. THANK YOU FOR HIRING HER. THE SINEMET IS HELPING MY CENTRAL PAIN. THANKS A MILLION! MY PAIN HAS NOT BEEN 2/10 OVER LAST 5 YEARS EVEN WITH 3 DIFFERENT PAIN MEDICATIONS TOGETHER-MOBIC, NORCO AND GABAPENTIN. NOW I CAN VISIT MY NATIVE ALBANIA AND ALSO SLEEP BETTER WITH CPAP LIKE A BABY!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Pam was the best person so far. Friendly folks. Will recommend them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Professional, kind and informative staff. A plus. Will recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

He cares: His Staff Care; and All are excellent- it is refreshing to find such an excellent group.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Verma is really good and professional, I love the way he treats his patients. Nice staff and caring people. I really recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Verma has been my doctor for about 4 years now. He understands and is very patient whem treating me .

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Verma is very thorough doctor and I enjoyed being his patient.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Narayan P. Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare