Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Goffe

Dr. Goffe is a superb chiropractor. He knows extremely well how to diagnose a patient's problem (this is the most important thing to me). Then he treats the patient with appropriate care. He combines chiropractic adjustment and good life style ( eating good foods and nutrition, exercise, etc.). He also offers periodic progress evaluations. His entire team is amazing. Compare to other Chiropractors (I have known from my friends and colleagues), Dr. Goffe's service is exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I've been a patient at Goffe Chiropractic since 2004 and I'm still amazed at my continued results. When I started care, I was having immense pain in my neck and numbness in my hands. I was nervous about having a chiropractor twist my neck. To my surprise, Dr. Goffe used a technique that is gentle and safe. It's called NUCCA. After only several months, I could tell a huge difference not only in my pain level, but my energy level was elevated too...an additional bonus I wasn't expecting. Since the start of my care, I've noticed other areas in my overall health that's improved. I've been so excited with my results, my husband and kids come to GCC. Also, my grandson started care with Dr. Goffe right after he was born. He's now 14 months old and the best news is no ear infections, healthy bowel movements and loves Dr. Goffe and his team. Thanks Goffe Chiropractic Center!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Gregory A. Goffe's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp