Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Darlington

I only wish I had the verbal dexterity to describe just how wonderfully she does her job. She was just SO! helpful. I don't think I knew what bad therapy was before working with her. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I find Dr. Darlington to be insightful, helping me to look at things differently than I had before seeing her. I appreciate her knowledge, her ability to guide me to decisions that have made my life better. She is caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Having worked with several therapists over the years, Dr. Susan Darlington is without doubt the most skilled, intelligent, compassionate, helpful, and wise clinician I've found. She stays up-to-date on research, theory, and technique, and offers input gently and clearly. Because I trust her, I've made many referrals to her. The benefits of doing therapy with her are absolutely worth the time and money expended. I'm so fortunate to have been able to take this journey to self-empowerment and peace.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Darlington is superb: current, compassionate, wise. I wish everyone could see a therapist as skilled, brilliant, dedicated and kind as she is. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Strikes one as quite needy and fragile herself. Not strong enough to handle the emotional work of providing improvements to mental health. Unfortunately, also unprofessional as well.

Submitted February 18, 2014