Ratings for Dr. Clyde A. Meeks

Dr. Meeks is very professional. He is there to be your doctor, not your BFF. His personality may come off as a bit dry, and he is definately a man of few words. However, he knows what he's doing. He has never been unkind,and he answer all questions without hesitation. His nurses are also very helpful, and very kind in every situation. I think even though he's a quiet man, he's a great Dr., with a great staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Had problems retaining water during 2nd .doctor did basis tests, found no known reason and said he would watch, later recommended bed rest. kept retaining water,large amounts.baby was delivered 2 weeks early.I was worried about baby,I didnt feel he was worried enough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Had several problems and was unconcerned. My family doctor found a mass and he said we would look at it in 6 months. Went to another doctor and found a tumor growing out of my ovary the size of a baseball...You decide

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

The office did not verify my insurance coverage before all the labwork was done, so I paid out of pocket for that. Dr. Meeks was stern and unempathetic. Being a single sexually active person, I requested a full screen of tests and noticed obvious judgement. Also not at all mindful of a recent knee injury during exam. I would never send a woman I care for at all to this physician.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

My doctor has been the best during both of my pregnancies. He was and is always eager to answer any of my or my husband's questions. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2006

Dr. Clyde A. Meeks's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX