Ratings for Dr. Ferris A. Fletcher

Feckless. When asked about EMDR, she gave me hard copies off internet. Offered no insight.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I am a professional, mature woman who had seen 2 psychotherapists prior to seeing Dr. Fletcher for serious issues related to childhood trauma. I chose to work with Dr. Fletcher over a period of time during which I experienced increasingly greater relief from my distress. I felt I was in the most competent of hands. Dr. Fletcher was gentle, kind, and offered deep insights which enabled me to feel I understood why I had problems. I felt I was and am a normal person who had normal responses to very abnormal treatment as a child. Dr. Fletcher used EMDR in addition to what I as a lay person believe are conventional therapies. I appreciated her staying abreast of developments that could help her patients and could save them effort and time and could reduce healthcare costs. I have recommended her to family members and will recommend her to anyone who suffers from traumas in childhood. Thanks to Dr. Fletcher's work with me, I feel at peace and have raised a healthy, successful child.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I am a psychologist and have known Dr. Fletcher since 1984 when I was in her graduate classes at the University of St. Thomas. She was my advisor, professor and mentor. When I first went into private practice myself, Dr. Fletcher was my consultant regarding my own clients biweekly for several years. She has always been highly professional, kind, insightful, helpful, compassionate and very smart. I have referred scores of people to her over the years and she has received high marks for her work with them. I highly recommend Dr. Fletcher. She works equally well with adults, adolescents, couples and families.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Not a good experience with this therapist

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013