Ratings for Dr. Paul R. SUSSMAN

It has been awhile, but for six years he listened and reflected my wishes for my life. He improved my relationships with my children, husband and family. I would recommend him to anyone with a readiness to bring maturity into their relationships.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Sussman is someone I always can count on to allow me to see the good in my life. I am forever grateful to him for helping me when I need to see things from a different perspective. Professional, courteous and honest.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I have worked with Dr. Sussman for several months now. He has made me feel comfortable and at ease in working through issues that have held me back in both my personal and professional life. He not only listens but helps to implement ideas and plans to help me change. Dr. Sussman is someone I trust and count on. He is a true professional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I found Dr Sussman to be a tremendous help to me. When I first met with him, I felt comfortable and at ease. He was very present in listening to my stories and needs. Dr Sussman taught me helpful tools and strategies that I have been able to use in situations that have caused me prior stress and anxiety. I am a stronger, whole person now, because of my sessions with this Doctor. I am forever grateful to Dr Sussman for all the care, support and wisdom he has given me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Sussman is an experienced and very helpful psychologist. He is warm, smart and competent. Thank You!

Submitted October 28, 2014

Unwilling to help couples really looking for out reach therapy. This guy is a sissy he cant take on troubled couples comfortably. Not willing for the challange, instead gives you paperwork to express who you are. Don't waste your money!!

Submitted October 11, 2014