Ratings for Dr. James E. Bunker

Dr. Bunker is an amazing doctor! He is very professional and knows his stuff! I would recommend Brattleboro OB/GYN any day of the week! The office and all the staff are amazing and very helpful and they all are wonderful people!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Absolutely the best gynecologist I have been to ever, and that's saying a lot since I'm in the "older than dirt" age category now. He and his staff are top-notch, and when I go to that office I am treated as a person. He and Dr. McBean are excellent surgeons. I trust them - and have trusted them - with my life, and will again should I need surgery again.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Bunker holds a very special place in our families hearts. He was the one who told us we were having twins! It was a surprise for all of us, but he was so wonderful. We were a bit hysterical. "What are we going to do? What am I going to do?" I kept saying, and he said, "Well you can't do anything about it now!" He was very funny and broke us out of our worries. He is so smart, so kind. We saw him every week because it was a high risk pregnancy. He actually was not on call when we had the twins, but he came over to the hospital special to visit them and he held them and said, "I took really good care of you guys." It was very sweet. And here's a big kicker: All of the maternity nurses at the hospital respect and love him. They say he and Dr. McBean are the best doctors they have ever worked with. All of them said that, and we were there for a week, so we saw all the nurses employed there!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I agree! I also drive awhile to see him. He has operated on me twice and delivered my daughter as a complicated birth. I really feel that I can say he is extremely knowledgeable and very kind to boot! I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Bunker is the best Ob/Gyn I have ever had. He is very personable yet still professional. He comes across more like a friend than a doctor...not intimidating or "superior" like some doctors can be. He really listens to his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed like other doctors do. I have been to some doctors who spend literally 2 minutes with you and throw a prescription at you and that is it. Dr. Bunker sits down after your exam and asks if you have questions, LISTENS to what you have to say and gives you the best advice/answers that he can. He is what a doctor should be and we are fortunate to have him here in Brattleboro. I would and have recommended him highly to anyone who is in need of a decent Ob/Gyn. I have yet to hear anything negative about him, as he is an all around great man and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

I love Dr. Bunker. He is a great guy! He knows what he is talking about and he is very personable. Very highly reccomended!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Excellent doctor! Professional, kind, helpful, very knowledgeable, proficient and a great coach during birth! Would highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

The best OB/GYN around! I drive almost an hour to see him because he's the greatest. Very down to Earth, kind and warm.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. James E. Bunker's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Allkids Health Insurance