Ratings for Dr. Jin S. Lim

Dr. Lim and his staff provide excellent, caring service. My family would absolutely recommend Dr. Lim to anyone searching for a quality ENT.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have seen Dr. Lim twice over the past month, and I am very impressed with his knowledge, skill level and the time he takes to clearly explain his diagnosis and his recommendations. He is one of the rare Dr's that has a good bedside manner, takes extra time for appointments, and is genuinely concerned for his patients overall health. I would highly recommended Dr. Lim.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Lim is very rude and argumentive. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

The office staff was very uncaring and Unaccommodating. Waited hours in the waiting room only to see the dr for a few minutes. Will Never go back ever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr Lim is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable in his field. Also has excellent patient doctor relationship. Great staff

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Lim is wonderful with kids. My 3-year-old walked into the office and was terrified of sitting in the chair (looks like a dentist chair). Dr. Lim put her at ease, pointing out that the polka dots on my daughter's pants were buttons that made the chair go up and down. By the time the appt. was over, Dr. Lim had her giggling about her "magic knees," and she was begging for more rides in the chair. The entire visit was pleasant, whereas it could have been filled with tears.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Lim recently moved his offices & I am SO thankful. Now the amazing condition of both his offices matches the fact that he is an excellent physician! He spent lots of time with me and listened to all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Lim is very knowledgeable and personal. He takes the time to explain everything in a way that the patient can understand. He appears to truly care about his patients. He treats myself and my son and I trust him more than I've ever trusted another physician.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

The ladies at the front always seem like their day sucks, and they show it. Also seems like they cant multitask and get frustrated easily. Office is very run down. The doctor greeted me and said he remembered me from a month ago, when I hadnt been there in about 3 years. Not a big deal tho. He was helpful in counciling me about an ear infection. Good doctor, but the rest of the place kinda stinks.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

A very knowledgeable doctor. He was putting a scope into my nose, and expalined everything and made me feel at ease about it. He spent a good amount of time with me and answered all my questions. Overall a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Jin S. Lim's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup