Ratings for Dr. Narinder M. Duggal

Dr. Duggal runs hot and cold, he can be nice sometimes and completely rude other times. I personally think he is crazy. WATCH OUT

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

DR. Duggal is an excellnt ,caring, humble and knowledgble specialist

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Hope he is cleared of charges, I will return to his practice ASAP...... Always had time to fully explain my options and provided the motivation to loose over 40 pounds. My diabetes has not been controlled this well with my other doctors.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

He is a great Dr, wow thank you peeps that are making me go back to Seattle now!! I only had to live there for a year get a bone marrow transplant & chemo, radiation and all that.. Hope Harrisson takes care of you, they almost killed me.. Went there 7 times in 10 days, Harrisson said I had a cold? Really? Wow it was AML Leukemia. A simple blood test could have figured that out.. Now it's Seattle again for my care, so happy people got greedy to turn on this awesome DR.. NOT..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Duggal over prescribed pain meds,alprazolam and ambien all which almost killed me.My body started to shut down..very scarey, my husband and i had to find a detox hospital for i was considered a medical detox..because of my age and amount of drugs in my system. It took 3+ weeks for me to detox..and many trips to emergency room...the normal time is 1 week...please reconsider choosing dr duggal as your medical dr..he had been treating me for long term pain management..because of a buldging disk and 2 fractures to my spine..due to many falls from pain meds..prescribed by dr duggal...i am a 62 yr old grandmother...preparing to live a healthy last half of my life..without pain meds..

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I always have to wait for my appointment, several times more than 1 hr. He shows no warmth or friendliness and I don't get the impression he cares about my case. I don't feel he listens well to me. Will not address my concerns re my meds not working.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I am very grateful for a caring doctor who finally discovered that I was having galbladder problems after sveral years of issues. He is very strict with making sure medications are not interfering with each other and very helpful with cash payments and only charging me what the lab would charge. I know that he works with a diverse population that he has compassion for like his suboxne patients, he has always been professional, compassionate and knowledable about his prescribing practices and is very thourough when it comes to complicated cases. His kindness to the elderly impress me and I would recommend him to anyone who sufferes from internal problems.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Duggal is the worst doctor I have ever met. If you want your life turned upside down, he's your best bet. He keeps poor records, over charges, and cares about number 1, him. Soon you will see what happens when doctors go rogue. Stay tuned...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Great. I have been with him since he arrived in Poulsbo. What more can I say? I have beeen with Dr. Duggal since he came to Poulsbo !

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr duggal is by far the best doctor i have ever had treat me, especially for my chronic back pain.. i spent more than four years seeing multiple doctors, taking physical therapy,gone to a chiropractor, and did accupuncture to try and fix my back, and also seeing specialists to find out the problem and they said my back looked normal. so until they find and or fix the problem treat the pain so i can function. but none of them wanted to. then i went to Duggal and he was very understanding and after seeing my file realized that i really did want my quality of life back. he put me on a contract and prescribed me my pain meds that has seriously given me my life back.. Dr. duggal is also very smart when it comes to prescribing narcotics. so don't think that just because he isn't afraid to prescribe certain meds that just anybody can get them.. he is a very intelligent doctor that can spot a druggie a mile away. and if he has any suspicion of someone he will drop u as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Narinder M. Duggal's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med