Ratings for Dr. Shahrzad Haghayegh-Askarian

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

i was feeling very nervous when i went for my first consultation with dr shahrzad, but she put me at ease and explained the procedure including the time that it would take..very happy with the results...strongly recommended...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Last week i had an appointment with dr shahrzad askarian...i am usually afraid of needles and other medical stuff, and I guess she sensed it when during the initiation consultation...on the final day of treatment, she made sure I understood the process and kept me relaxed throughout...i found her to be very caring & professional...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been coming to dazzling smile care for 2 years... This is the best dental office & dr shahrzad the best dentist..she is very gentle & knows how to put anxious patients like me at ease....i am very impressed with the staff & their services... anyone having dental problems should definitely consult her....

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

last week i had an appointment with dr shahrzad for crown lengthening.....she was very gentle & made me feel really comfortable..her staff was also very cooperative...Looking forward to my next appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have tried quite a few dentists in MA & this was probably my best experience by far. My tooth was infected for a while and out of carelessless I didn’t consult any dentist. And then it got worse. When it began hurting like anything, I rushed to Dr. Shahrzad’s clinic on my friend’s recommendation. I was restless, down with pain but she made me comfortable and gave me a antibiotics. I had an appointment with her

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been visiting Dr. Shahrzad for my dental needs since many years. I really appreciate how she takes the time to explain everything to the patient. I had my first appointment with her last year when I wanted to get dental implants. I remember how nicely she kept me informed. She is caring, compassionate, and very supportive. I’d recommend Dr. Shahrzad to anyone looking for quality dental services in MA. I never really liked dentists, but she is the best I've ever consulted.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017