Dr. Remus Repta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Remus Repta

He is the best. I am so pleased with my resuts. He followed through the next day and each week after. The results were better than I expected. I had a facelift, fat injections and co2 lazer treatment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

From the first consultation I felt very comfortable with Dr. Repta and his staff. All great caring people. This surgery was life changing for me. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Repta to many people who now see me and say "wow".

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Repta and his team have been absolutely amazing every step of the way! They've been informative, caring, kind and patient. After interviewing 5 other plastic surgeons, I know I chose the best! From my initial consult to phase 1 of my "makeover" to post-op care, Dr. Repta and his team have made me feel like their top priority. Professional and personable, Dr. Repta is a true artist who I recommend with the utmost confidence.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I contemplated having a tummy tuck for years, but remembering how brutal the recovery from my caesaren section 14+ years before was, I hesitated. After much research, though, I began to meet with doctors. I knew within the first fifteen minutes of discussing my goals that Dr. Repta was the surgeon for me. He is the total package: credentialed, experienced, professional, warm, genuine and with outstanding listening skills. His staff are superb, of course, but it was the obvious passion for his craft that put me at ease. Additionally, taking time at each and every appointment is one of his hallmarks; during our talks, he helped me to understand how the pain from this surgery would be managed and his descriptions of what to expect were spot on. Bottom line? Dr. Repta embodies that rare combination of scientific, technical expertise with the aesthetic orientation of an artist. I couldn't be more pleased, or thankful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I had breast augmentation 6 mos ago with Dr. Remus Repta. After already having had a prior breast augmentation over 5 years ago, I was very unhappy with the appearance of my breasts, as there was a lot of space between them. I would always have to wear a push up bra to lift them up. When I explained to Dr. Repta that I was looking to have the breasts closer together and higher so I wouldn't need to wear push up bras, he was extremely patient with me and listened to all my details. I wanted to make sure I didn't have to get my boobs redone ever again! After I got out of surgery, by boobs were EXACTLY as I had explained to Dr. Repta and I couldn't be happier!! No more push up bras! It is sooo comfortable to wear whatever I want now and have the right amount of cleavage and be COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE in whatever I'm wearing. Dr. Repta's attention to detail is amazing! He listened to everything I wanted and then delivered 100%!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Not only do I already look better than expected, recovery was way easier than I thought it would be!!! He listened to everything I was concerned about and wanted and delivered that plus more!!!! He was great about answering all questions and keeping me informed every step of the way. His staff are all very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

It's unprofessional how some of Dr. Repta's staff slander other cosmetic surgeon. You never know when someone might be taping you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I AM SO HAPPY ,BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SLIGHTLY INCREASE MY BUTT WITH DR. REPTA .HE IS A BERY GOOD DOCTOR AND CONSCIOUS OF THE CONCERNS OF THE PATIENTS, I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SURGERY BEFORE TAKING TO DOCTOR REPTA BUT ONCE HE EXPLANED THE PROSEDURE I WAS READY,AND IT WAS ALL FAST AND SAFE .DEFINITELY IT WAS MY BEST OPTION !!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Like so many other women, I am a raving fan of Dr. Repta. He has an amazing reputation for being a top doctor in Arizona with incredible skills and a wonderful bedside manner. I was never happy with my previous breast augmentation performed by another doctor. But Dr. Repta was able to do a revision and I can not tell you how amazing I feel. He is an artist!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

I have the great fortune to have discovered Dr. Remus Repta. I was in a very bad automobile accident in my early twenties and had previously undergone multiple surgeries to correct the injuries I sustained. The surgeries were complex and required a full forehead flap procedure and over 25 subsequent surgeries over a 20-year period to give me some semblance of a nose. The results were acceptable, however, not aesthetically pleasing and still gave me a considerable angst with regard to my appearance. Dr. Repta took the utmost care and caution in considering how to improve upon my previous result. I have just completed the first phase of the refinement surgeries and am extremely pleased with the results thus far. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Repta. He is a highly skilled, compassionate and caring physician. I am certain that the remainder of the procedures will continue to improve upon my overall appearance and most importantly, my confidence. M.Z. Scottsdale, AZ.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Remus Repta's Credentials

Dr. Remus Repta is a board-certified plastic surgeon at Advanced Aesthetic Associates. He is highly-skilled and specializes in tummy tuck, breast augmentation and liposuction procedures. View Dr. Repta’s portfolio of technical skills and experience online.

• English

• Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2002)

• Tummy tuck