Ratings for Dr. Heidi A. Beining

Heidi has been my doctor for about 5 years. She is quick and punctual.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I am running into the same problem people are discussing below...I have a lump and I am concerned and she barely even felt the area. She just say "eh" and went on about her business. I had one before and she ignored it as well...another doctor made sure I was taken care of. RUN!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I've had a great experience with Dr. Beining. I had a super fast pap, and labs and she answered all of my questions. Loved her!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I unfortunatly have to see her at least one more time before trying another docter at the practice. She rushes and doesnt explain anything. My son has an enlarged kidney and another doctor at the practice sent me to high risk doctor for more info on his kidney. My next appointment she asked me what the other doctor said. She couldnt even take the time to look it up first. My second child died of sids so this pregnancy is rough. Her lack of carjn makes is more stressful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I found out I lost my baby at the 20 week ultrasound at The reserve. Dr. Beining was my doctor. The ultrasound tech told me not my doctor. I then went right to the hospital to begin labor. After 48 hours of torture, Beining finally came, standing about 20 feet away from me she informed me she does not deliver stillbirths. At such a vulnerable time I thought this was cold and heartless. I would never return to see her and would NEVER recommend her. I was left to deliver my son stillborn with a resident.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Please stay away from Dr Beining. Horrible bedside manner and terrible billing department.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Beining is not very nice. In addition, they did not bill my insurance company correctly, and after many calls I gave up and just paid it. They are incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I'm seeing another Dr. I have so many female problems that she missed even though I explained in detail what was going on. She told me to keep an eye on the problem and IF it persisted then come back. Why do you think I came to the office?? Because there was a problem?? My new dr. is taking measures to correct my problems, so glad I sought a second opinion. Will never go back to her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Never ever ever again. I made the mistake if not listening to my experience with her, being I was pregnant I thought I was being moody. But she's that horrible EVERY time. She doesn't care. She is rough. She doesn't answer your questions, says she'll find out. Spends no time. Does not listen. I don't know how she became a doctor. I warn everyone about her when this establishment comes up for conversation. I've already found another office for my next baby. Nope nope nope.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Heidi A. Beining's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)