Ratings for Dr. Hal S. Crane

I was very please with Dr.Crane .I was a little scared at first cause I had Dr.Courtney as my doctor for forty some years.only to find out he didn't do surgeries anymore..very pleased with my whole stay at the hospital was well takin care of.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

It was such a rewarding experience to meet and work with a doctor and staff who demonstrated a special consciousness for their field of care. The demonstrated respect and concern to diagnose the best treatment plan for the patient was so much appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Crane was not professional at all. Completely rude and does not understand the word Caring or understanding, basically no compassion for being there for his patients and disrespectful to an extreme. I wouldn't ever recommend him to anyone!!! The staff is very nice and respectful he needs to learn from his staff and how to care for his patients!! When you become a DOCTOR that's what you are suppose to be caring and compassionate for those who are seeking your help!!!

Submitted June 2, 2013

The best did a partical lt rt knee in january 2013.Going back in may 2013 to have my lt knee done.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Crane replaced one hip in may and the other in july 2012. i was skiing in november. my pain level went from a constant 5-7 to ZERO. he is a great communicator and a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Terrific. He replaced both of my sister's knees and it turned out great. When I went in to see him about mine, he really listened and understood my situation. His advice was first rate and I will return to him when it's time for a total knee replacement.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Submitted April 7, 2011

Total knee replacement surgery - very pleased with the results. Dr. Crane knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Hal S. Crane's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD