Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. BRENNAN

Dr. Kevin is an awesome psychologist and he has the right personality for a psychologist. He allows you to talk about your issues and always offers sound, logical advice. He has great parenting skills, is great with couples therapy, and individual therapy as well. He also sees through the bs and makes you honest with yourself. He wholeheartedly gives you his support when going through traumatic issues. He goes above and beyond, reads emails, texts, and in my specific unusual case offered to mediate between me and my ex spouse. That was a heck of a feat in itself. He is good with children and takes a no nonsense approach with discipline. I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin. Check out his web page containing lots of good information and videos. Dr. Brennan is great for children, adolescents, adults, and couples. No need to search anymore, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Kevin has a vast knowledge base and helped me uncover the underlying reasons for my behavior and thoughts quickly and skillfully. He's not the kind of therapist that just says "ahum, and how did that make you feel?" He engages, offers advice, and challenged my own b.s.! A great therapist that I have recommended to friends in need.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013