Ratings for Dr. Jacques P. Stassart

Dr Stassart stood behind us the whole way through our entire journey. He does what he does because he truly cares and wants to help families. I would highly recommend him and his entire team.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr Stassart and everyone at RMIA was very professional and knowledgeable. The Woodbury location has a great and comfortable atmosphere. I’d recommend Dr Stassart to anyone with fertility issues

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Great Doctor! Probably the best one I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

We only saw Dr. Leonard a few times as we were doing our blood draws and ultrasounds closer to home. She is very knowledgeable. We were blessed with a wonderful baby boy after a the first frozen transfer. The process can be very overwhelming and confusing but the staff is very helpful. I only had one instance of a staff member that was plain old rude and pretty much say "figure it out". If we decided to do IVF again we will return to Dr. Leonard.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

She is amazing. She can put pieces of a puzzle together and treats you like a human being. She handles you with care, respect and compassionately. She was my god send.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

The best team! DR Stassart was friendly, professional and very reassuring. It all went perfectly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I’m hoping Dr. Stassart has grown up since 22 years ago, when he punctured my bowel during laparoscopy, causing me to need an emergency bowel resection. At the time, he didn’t even look over paperwork and scans he had requested before the surgery. He hadn’t required bowel prep so bacteria flooded my body after he accidentally perforated my bowel. He avoided me and “lost” the video of my procedure. Had I fully understood what had happened to me at the time, I would have sued.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dear Dr. Stassart! Thank you for our twin girls! You are THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr.Stassart and his staff were a miracle for our family. Their kindness, compassion and sensitivity stands out in the medical field. We were so grateful for their skills and expertise and Dr.Stassart is he best, he has so much experience to guide in each situation. After a complicated journey filled with miscarriages and heartache, RMIA gave us hope and we are now proud parents of three little ones via IVF. We very highly recommend RMIA!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Stassart gave us all of the facts we needed to in order to make educated decisions. There are really hard decisions to make in the ivf process and a lot the general public does not know. I have always known I am not great with understanding medical "lingo". With him you do not need to know anything, he explains the process and what you need to know to fit you and make you feel comfortable with your decisions. He also takes into consideration that there are a lot of discomforts associated with ivf for the mom and tries to decrees the level of discomfort as much as he possibly can. We are overjoyed with the success and how the process went. One try and we were pregnant! Stassart is hands down amazing at what he does. He has a true dedication to his job and his patient.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016