Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Beard

Dr. Beard is wonderful! He has delivered both of my children. He stayed later in the day so he could deliver my second child. He always explained my medical options so I could make a well informed choice for myself. I was induced both times with my pregnancy. With my first child my induction did not produce labor so he sent me home instead of pushing me into labor and would ultimately end in a csection I understood this because my sister in law had experienced exactly that the month prior with another doc and hospitial. I have had several family members pregnant at this same time my care was far and above all others. I was allowed to have the pregnancy and delivery I wanted. He is a very caring,considerate and supportive doctor, his nurses are also wonderful. I can not say enough wonderful things about him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Beard is an exceptional physician. He was very supportive and caring during a difficult illness for which I had seen several doctors. He explained my options very well. Eventually I choose major surgery and as expected was back to work in 10 days. I wish I'd seen him earlier.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

While Dr. Beard is caring, I don't think he has a vast knowledge of women's health. He knows nothing about infertility and pushed surgery when other options would have been presented by other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr. Beard is the best gynecologist I've ever had, and he provided wonderful care during my high-risk pregnancy/C-section delivery & follow-up. He is caring, charismatic, funny, and very knowledgeable. I'd recommend him to anyone from the teen to post-menopausal years!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Brian A. Beard's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1981)

Allstate