Ratings for Dr. Lucas A. Trautman

I see Dr Trautman during the summer and on holidays when I'm home from college. He is literally one of the nicest people I have ever met. What I am most grateful for is that he really listens to me. He is an expert in meds, but more importantly, he listens and comforts me so well. Just seeing him is therapeutic for me. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Trautman is a great doctor. He is professional, friendly, and really cares about his patient's well-being. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Trautman is a fantastic psychiatrist. Professional, competent, friendly. I recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Trautman's caring manner and professional expertise leads me to recommend him highly. I can't thank him enough for his help.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

My experience with Dr Trautman and his office have been amazing. He and his assistant Linda are easy to reach directly, and they provide concierge service that is unmatched in the US medical system. His office is cozy and I feel at home there. I really feel cared for by this extremely competent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Trautman is an amazing psychiatrist who exudes compassion, caring and innovation on behalf of his patients. Rarely does a psychiatrist take the time, as Dr. Trautman does, to truly understand his patients' needs. I could not recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

As a referring physician I have always found Dr. Trautman to be easily accessible and caring towards his patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Trautman's for 3 years and he has been incredible to work with. His assistant Linda is the sweetest lady. Their office is so personal and comfortable. It has been so incredible because I always feel cared for, never judged. Really amazing doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing doctor, seriously amazing. I trust him and he is so caring

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Trautman for two years. He has helped treated me for anxiety during travel, particularly when flying. I highly recommend Dr Trautman to anyone seeking a psychiatrist in the greater Memphis area

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015