Ratings for Dr. Rocio M. Jones

I am very pleased with the work I got at Dr. Jones office. The crowns are beautiful , they look so natural that I get compliments for my smile. The staff is nice and very helpful. I recommended her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

She misdiagnosed me, gave me the wrong treatment, failed to submit the correct documentation multiple times (resulting in my claim being denied) and expects me to pay for it. I have never written a review for a doctor, not even the bad ones, but this was the worst experience I've ever had. My insurance was great, they did a special investigation and are helping me get my money back, but Dr. Jones is still requiring me to pay for the procedure (even though she made multiple mistakes). I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just think you should be warned, try to find another dentist!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Awesome dentist!! Dr. Jones made a great job. She fixed my teeth, I do not have pain anymore!!! She aldso gave me a discount for the fillings. I hiighly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011