Ratings for Dr. Monika M. Leitgeb

I have been seeing Dr. Leitgeb since 2002. Dr. Leitgeb and her staff are very knowledgable, professional and really care about the patients they treat. My previous doctor never bothered to call me when lab tests were abnormal or tests needed further follow-up. Dr. Leitgeb and her staff are on top of all your medical issues. Sparrow Health System uses a computerized medical record system and I can write her a note and she responds that day. I highly recommend Dr. Leitgeb and her staff. Top Notch!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I SAW A PATIENT AT CHECKOUT WHO WAS MENTALLY CHALLENGED. AFTER HE LEFT, I JUST HAPPEND TO LOOK BACK AND SAW DR. LEITGEB, ANOTHER DOCTOR, AND A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WALKING LIKE THE PATIENT UP AND DOWN THE HALL AND LAUGHING. I WAS HORRIFIED! I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS PRACTICE EVER! HOW AWFUL FOR A DOCTOR TO ACT IN SUCH A WAY. SHE AND THAT OTHER DOCTOR AND THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Leitgeb is knowledgeable, kind and professional, and takes time to listen to my concerns. Her staff is pleasant and efficient. She is an excellent physician and I will continue to refer family and friends to her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

None of the doctors at Sparrow Family Health services west seem to care about much more than making money. They all rush you out the door and do not want to spend the time to make you feel comfortable or informed. I started with Dr. Leitgeb and was unhappy with her services so I have since filtered through all of the doctors at the practice only to find that that seems to be the standard there. The one good nurse practitioner they had is gone now, probably because all of the other doctors got mad that they were losing their patients to her

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Monika M. Leitgeb's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare