Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Kaufhold

I chaned to Dr. Kaufhold from another provider in the same office that I called "Dr. Sparkleball" for his lavk of staying on track with my concerns and being dismissive/rushed. I don't feel that way with Dr. Kaufhold; he has been great with me and my entire family, referring me appropriately to specialists and coordinating care where needed. The entire office is difficult to get into (had to seek urgent care a few times for things that couldn't wait), but the Dr. himself is great.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been seeing this Dr for two years, and have had no problems. I do, however, take my refills to him on normal visits, and don't leave without them, so not aware of the problems previously stated. Office nurse is great, and no problems for me or wife with anyone in the facility.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Horrible doctor he would make me come in to see him every time i needed a Refill on any RX, He tries to control you, You will rack up a large bill very quick. This doctor will not treat you for pain AT ALL he does not like to give you anything for pain AT ALL Stay away from him and his practice There all very rude

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Tried this fellow and he was pleasant on initial visit. However, I had reason to visit a colleague of his for a specific matter and during that visit, all of my vitals were taken and documented. These vitals were immediately available to Dr. Kaufhold and yet when I asked for my renewal of my ongoing, standard meds, Dr. Kaufhold refused unless I would come in for an additional office visit with him. I pointed to the very recent vitals on-file with his board certified colleague and I was refused again and told to go elsewhere for services. It was obvious that Dr. Kaufhold would only refill my meds IF I came and paid for what seemed to be a completely unnecessary office visit. I did go elsewhere and have had no problems since. In sum, this doctor was not at all helpful and he did eliminate me as a patient because I dared to question the reason for a costly visit when he had my vitals already.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Kevin P. Kaufhold's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)