Ratings for Dr. Omar L. Hamada

Dr. Hamada is the best there is. I've seen him several times and have never had anything less than an excellent experience. He cares. He listens. He makes you laugh. Even when you're scared and in pain. He's an incredibly talented and gifted doctor. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Incredible doctor. Kind, intelligent, comforting. The best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I saw him in the ER. I think that is where he is now. He was great. Made me feel comfortable. Great bedside manner. Made me smile even though I was in pain. Good doc. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Omar is not only a great influence in Nashville but a one of a kind doctor. I'll continue to see him and send my family and friends to him :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Great doc. Incredible bedside manner. Gets to the bottom of the problem quickly while making you feel like family. No attitude. Incredible smarts. Looks ain't bad either! Highly recommend. I'm not sure if there's anything he doesn't know or can't do.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Hamada. He is truly one of a kind. I have been dealing with an issue for 4 years and have seen several other doctors. None have the thoroughness, compassion, intelligence, or ability that he has. He takes his time, gives you personal attention, and is very thorough. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Hamada always goes above and beyond. He is one of the truly great in a profession where so many are just skimming by. He cares about the patient as a whole not just a diagnosis. I have been blessed through my association with him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

What a wonderful doctor! He is smart, compassionate, and spends a lot of time. I can't imagine what me and my family would do without him. I never knew they made doctors like this - all our previous doctors were rushed, curt, and had god-complexes even though they didn't know much of anything. Dr. Hamada on the other hand, has spoiled us. I am so glad we found him. I can see why so many people are jealous of him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Had serious issues for years with leakage, organs "falling out", and severe pelvic pain. I went through 4 OB/GYNs and not a single one could do the surgery I needed or give me the help I needed. I heard about Dr. Hamada and decided to give it one more try. He was AMAZING! It was a major surgery where he did a hysterectomy, tacked my vagina up to my spine, put a hammock under my bladder, and did a few more things. I had no problems and now a year later, ran my first marathon! He is as good as they say he is, well actually better!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Omar L. Hamada's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AHC