Ratings for Dr. Joseph Spires

Dr Spires did my root canal on January 15 2015 and he did a fantastic job! This was my first root canal and I was a nervous wreck about it. Dr Spires did a great job of explaining everything to me before he did it. He was very conscious of any pain or discomforting I might experience. I normally dread the numbing shot and he made it painless. In fact the whole process was rarther painless. So if you are going to Dr Spires for a root canal you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Friendly staff, cheerful environment, dr explained everything thoroughly

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I can not speak too highly of Joe Spires. He undertook a very difficult procedure, he and his technician were bent over me for 4 1/2 hours nonstop, he is professional and caring and meticulous, he researched my unusual problem with experts ahead of time, I have absolute faith in him and he made a potentially horrible experience painless and surprisingly comfortable. His staff was extremely helpful with coordinating my treatment with my dentist, they took care of everything, and I am nothing but grateful to all of them.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Excellent specialist. Very good chairside manner and really knew what he was talking about. He was not arrogant or condescending and took time to explain what my problem was and how to fix it. Very open to questions and concerns. I wish he had a website, that is the only deficiency I noticed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010