Ratings for Dr. Beatrice L. Memet

Dr. is kind and compassionate. I will agree with other's the staff can use improvement. I too got some nasty ones. Not fond of Sabrina, the practice manager of alliance- huge reason why I no longer go to any Alliance Medical offices.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I've been to this office a few times. I like the Dr. Some of the staff indeed are rude. I don't care for the office manager Sabrina - I've gone to other Dr 's with Alliance- many of the staff also rude. I'm no longer a pt . here. I don't tolerate rudeness and disrespect

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Have been a patient here for few months. I like the dr. However some of the staff ( esp front office) are rude. I don't care for the office manager. Not a fan of Alliance Medical - I no longer go here.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Memet is awesome. However the receptionists can use improvement. Some have very poor attitudes

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I like Dr. she is thorough and nice. I have had three bad experiences with the receptionist Julisa ( very bad attitude) . I may look elsewhere for my care. I can't STAND rude medical staff!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been a pt. here for a few months. The Dr. is great. However the receptionist (Juleesa) I believe that's her name was rude

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been to this office twice. She is so professional. Takes her time and thorough. She is so easy to talk to. I think she's great!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014