Ratings for Dr. Boyd E. Erdman

Everything about my treatment at Madison Vein and Laser has been first rate! From the amount of time Dr. Erdman took with me at my first visit, to Tracy's help making sure all my insurance billing went smoothly, to my end results. I can understand why so many others have left favorable reviews! If you need Vein treatment you need to come here!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I have spider vein treatment at Madison Vein and Laser. They are very good and I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I am a physician from one of the large hospital groups in town. I come to Dr. Erdman for my vein treatment because I value his experience and knowledge as a vein care specialist. My group, which is one of the largest in the state, has many specialists, but nobody that focuses only on veins. Having seen both options, I feel there is no comparison. I refer all my patients with vein care needs to Dr. Erdman if they have insurance that will cover their treatment with him, and even if not, I recommend that they come to him for a second opinion anyway so they can learn how their treatment should go and compare it with whatever their in-network doctor is telling them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had BBL done at Madison Vein and Laser for sun damage on my face and hands. Treatment was easy and effective. I definitely recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Madison Vein and Laser has a very personable staff who provide excellent care. I will not go anywhere else for my vein treatments.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I was very happy with how much time Dr. Erdman took to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. Glad I came in for another opinion on treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Erdman and the entire staff at Madison Vein and Laser are awesome! They are very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. You can get opinions at other places, but do not start your treatment until you have had a chance to talk to them!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Having tried some of the other places that treat veins in the Madison area, I can definitively say that this is the best place I have gone. Dr. Erdman and his staff are true professionals and their experience is evident in everything from how they handled my treatment to their assistance in dealing with my insurance company. I have recommended them to many of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Erdman at Madison Vein and Laser for several years now. I had my initial treatment with endovenous laser and ultrasound guided sclerotherapy, and I now come back every few years for a touch up so things never get that bad again. My treatment here has been outstanding and every time I come in I thank them for how much better they have made my legs feel! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone that needs their veins treated.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Boyd E. Erdman's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup