Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Ross

Dr. Ross is an excellent Endocrinologist. I have been his patient for 8 years and am thankful to have such a competent, thorough doctor like him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Douglas Ross has a cold detatached bedside manner. He had no idea how to address the link between depression and thyroid disease/Hashimoto's disease, disputed bringing it up during numerous visits. He's only addressing the numbers of my levels. Instead of waiting a few minutes for the ultrasound results he performed one himself which doubled my costs. He seems knowledgeable but dismissed my issues as if the were small compared to what he usually sees...like a get over it attitude.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have had excellent experience. He and his staff return phone calls promptly and he spends as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Really a nice guy, and very smart and knowledgeable. I am thankful he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

This dr follows my thyroid nodules once a year. reviews the record with me each year. does check up. follows up with prescription, labs. Business-like ; inspires confidence. can discuss options withouthis being black and white.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Always helpful, Great with follow-up. Calls with test results follows up with hard copy.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I switched to Dr. Ross when another doctor missed diagnosing my Graves Disease. He is now my endocrin and my PCP and he is FABULOUS. I cannot say enough good about him, and I have been with him for 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Douglas S. Ross's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1977)