Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Feldman

Dr. Feldman is an amazing podiatrist he can find out anything you need with your foot problems.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Stuart M. Feldman and his staff are knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful and thorough. I have been treated by them twice, once in 2009 for neuropathy and again in 2012 for plantar fasciitis. Both times Dr. Feldman went above and beyond to find lasting solutions to my problems. I highly recommend them for all your podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

My family and I have been using Dr Feldman for years. He and his staff are very professional and first rate.There are times where it seems chaos reigns in his office. I have seen staff changeovers galore. However, if it is care you need,it is care you get. It takes time due to the chaos. Appointments are almost always on time however treatment can take awhile. Our attitude is, it is part of the enjoyment of visiting this office. Watching the sideshow. You never know what to expect. However you will be treated to excellent medical care. Beware of the attempted upsells. I think that most podiatrists do this and it can be very costly. Dr Stuart is very good.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

My daughter hurt her big toe nail very badly in a basket ball game. We were referred to Dr. Feldman. Let me just tell you how wonderful this doctor is. In spite of the fact that he lost one of his front office people the day before his remaining assistant was go gracious and amazing. Dr. Feldman took care of my daughter's problem and didn't try to do any extra procedures or tests. I just wish that he was a regular doctor. All the doctors in this God forsaken city could take a lesson from him. The world would be a better place! Go see him!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Stuart M. Feldman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)